Header Ads

Country Music News International Play List May 3. + 5. + 6. + 7. 2017

Country Music News International Play List May 3. + 5. + 6. + 7. 2017


Aaron Copeland - Here she comes 
john Prine- Its a big old goofy world
Townes Van Zandt - If I Needed You
The Long and short Of it - Gypsy Whitemoon
Graham Roger - Doing my best to make it home tonight
Sharon benjamin - Big White Volvo
Blackhawk - I'm Not strong enough to say no
Jason Isbell - cover me up 
Chasing grace - eyes of green
Chris Stapleton - Last thing i needed , frirst thing this morning
Uncle Lucius - keep the wolves away
Susan Tedeshi - I'd rather go blind
Select capitain- what we endear
American Young - wasn't gonna drink tonight
Mississipi John Hurt - Make me a pallet on your floor
Bo Outlaw & Loiten twnag depot - Chasing the sun
Johnny Horsepower -The story of the man in black
J.Tex and the Volunteers - That's what you want 
Eileen Carey - Anything that reminds me of you
Sarabeth -  Runnin' outta lipstick
Interview Sarabeth
Sarabeth - miss you anywhere
Bryan Adam Joyner - Beer tastes better with you
Sam Outlaw - Ghost town
B.J. Thomas - Hey wont you play another somebody done somebody wrong song
Sentimen Falls - Youre gonna find me
Axel O & Co - Life is an open road
Cody Johnson - wild as you
Paul Wilkinson and the station - Melt into you

No comments