Saturday, September 12, 2015

LOCASH IS NOT LONGER SINGLE

LOCASH IS NOT LONGER SINGLE
Preston Brust & Kristen White Brust
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (September 11, 2015) – LOCASH’s Preston Brust married Kristen White in a private ceremony among friends and family on the rooftop of the George Jones Museum on Labor Day, September 7. The singer of the Top 30 Billboard smash hit "I Love This Life" said, "She’s my ‘soul on fire,’ my ‘song,’ my person."

“They say when you know, you know. I understood it all in a matter of seconds,” said White via Instagram.


 Photo by: Jake Harsh

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Pyramid Sun Sonnenstudio

CMNI Radio Show

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Nashville Music City

Mietwagen Preisvergleich

Unsigned Only 2017

Tennessee Tourism

USA Songwriting Competition

The Independent Music Show

Coreopsis Publications LLC

Magazine Archive

Powered by Blogger.