Country Music News International Magazine is the place where you find country music news, interviews, cd reviews and many more in German and English. Keep up to date with your favorite country star by reading Country Music News International Magazine.
2. What CD is in your player now? Gary
Allan, “Set You Free.”
3. If you could have dinner with George
Strait or George Washington, which one would you chose and why?
George Strait because he's the King of Country Music
4. Name your personal hero and musical hero.
Personal hero is my dad, and musical hero is Kenny Chesney
5. If you could wake up in the body of
someone else for one day, who would it be and why? Kenny Chesney
because who wouldn't want to wake up in the islands?
6. If you had to choose between the titles
of world’s smartest man or the world’s sexiest man which would
you choose and why? Smartest man because then I could trick
people into thinking I'm sexy.
7. If you had a 10,000 gift card, where
would you go to spend it? Bass Pro Shop, Duh
8. Please, finish sentence, I would
have loved to been in the room with when music history was being
made? In the writer’s room when Nashville Songwriter Hall of
Famer Dean Dillon wrote or co-wrote hit songs like… “The Chair,”
“Easy Come, Easy Go,” ”If I Know Me,” “Lead On,”
“Unwound,” “Marina del Rey,” “Ocean Front Property,”
“Down and Out,” “Nobody in His Right Mind Would Have Left Her,”
It Ain’t Cool to be Crazy about You,” “Famous Last Words of a
Fool,” “I’ve Come to Expect from You,” “If I Know Me,”
“Lead On,” and “The Best Day” or any of the 52 plus songs
George Strait has recorded of Dean’s.
9. Who is your dream duet partner ALIVE OR
PASSED: Male & Female? Eric Church & Reba
10. If you could have penned one song in any
genre, what would it be? “The Chair” (sung by George Strait)
11. If you could pin a movie title to your
life, what would it be called? … The Gambler
12. Please finish this sentence: When I get
to heaven, the first thing I want to do is? SING!
Preshias for Country Music News International Magazine
PHOTO CREDIT: Chuck Arlund