Monday, May 18, 2015

Hannah Bethel --- 12 Pack

Hannah Bethel  --- 12 Pack
www.HannahBethel.com


1. What CD is in your player now?
Dolly Parton- Blue Smoke. Everything Dolly does is classy, current and amazing!

2.  If you could have dinner with a male and dinner with a female, who would they be?
I would have to say Dolly Parton! Also Bradley Cooper - that would most certainly lead to us falling in love and our inevitable marriage.

3.  Please finish this sentence; “If I was president, I would…
Make common sense and common courtesy required courses in all schools.

4.  If you could wake up in the body of someone else, who would it be for a day?
Lindsey Buckingham, so I could have his guitar skills.

5.  If you could pick to be the smartest woman on earth or the most beautiful, which would you chose and why?
I would choose to be the most beautiful because I am already the smartest woman on Earth. (Haha)

6. What is your life’s greatest gift?
I am so very blessed to have a healthy, supportive, loving family and to live in a time and place where I can chase and reach any dream written on my heart. I have so many gifts; it is hard to single out just one. I am thankful that music is my way of giving back to the Universe.

7.    If you could have written one song in any genre, what would it be?
Don’t Stop Believing,” then I could easily support my career and probably the next 5 generations of my family.

8.  I would have loved to been there in music history when..??
The Beatles played the Ed Sullivan show for the first time!! How cool would that be?!

9.   Name three things outside food, clothing, shelter you would like to be stranded with on a deserted island?
My dog, Jake. He makes everything fun.

10. If the whole world and everything in it had to be painted one color and you got to pick the color, what color would you choose?
Rainbow sparkles.

11. Who is your dream duet partner?
Mr. Willie Nelson.

12.  If price were no object, what would you like for your next birthday? A world tour! 

Interview by Preshias Harris for Country Music News International Magazine
Photo by Christian Lamitschka for Country Music News International Magazine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Pyramid Sun Sonnenstudio

CMNI Radio Show

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Nashville Music City

Mietwagen Preisvergleich

Unsigned Only 2017

Tennessee Tourism

USA Songwriting Competition

The Independent Music Show

Coreopsis Publications LLC

Magazine Archive

Powered by Blogger.