LUCY ANGEL’S SELF-TITLED DEBUT ALBUM AVAILABLE TODAY
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (January 27, 2015)—Proving to be one of Country music’s hottest rising groups, Lucy Angel’s self-titled debut album exclusively hits Walmart and Target shelves nationwide today. The mother-daughter trio initially released the 13-track project digitally on January 13th alongside the premiere of their AXS TV docu-series, DISCOVERING LUCY ANGEL.
Produced by Noah Gordon (Colt Ford, LoCash Cowboys, Bubba Sparxxx), the album showcases the trio’s tight harmonies while incorporating a multi-faceted sound that will appeal to all types of listeners. Lead-off single “Crazy Too,” also co-produced by Bobby Terry (Alabama, Trace Adkins), has received rave reviews and ratings from industry and fans alike. “Crazy Too” is currently a SiriusXM “Highway Find” and will make its terrestrial radio debut in late February.
Lucy Angel celebrated the album street date with a performance and interview on Hallmark Channel’s Home & Family program, which initially aired Friday, January 23rd, and re-aired Monday, January 26th. A sneak peek of the third episode of DISCOVERING LUCY ANGEL, which airs tonight at 9 PM ET/8 PM CT on AXS TV, can be viewed HERE.
The 13 songs on Lucy Angel are:
- “Make Me This Mad” (Writers: Kate Anderton, Lindsay Anderton, Emily Anderton, Chris Cavanaugh; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “Crazy Too” (Writers: Shane McAnally, Brandy Clark, Karyn Rochelle; Produced by: Noah Gordon & Bobby Terry)
- “Slammin’ Door” (Writers: Courtney Cole, Tiffany Vartanyan, Erik Dylan; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “18 Wheels” (Writers: Leslie Stacher, Bobby Carmichael; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “Chain Smokin” (Writer: Brandy Clark; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “Stripes” (Writers: Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally, Matthew Kyle Jenkins; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “You Remain” (Writers: Summer A. Overstreet, Lance Beckwith York; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “Serious” (Writers: Anthony Smith, David Lee Murphy, Chris Wallin; Produced by: Anthony Smith; Co-Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “Lightning in a Bottle”(Writers: Liz Rose, Ashley Monroe, Lori McKenna; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “Ask Somebody” (feat. Colt Ford) (Writers: Kate Anderton, Lindsay Anderton, Emily Anderton, Colt Ford, Shannon Houchins, Noah Gordon; Produced by: Noah Gordon)
- “Imagine” (Writers: Anthony Smith, Shea Fisher; Produced by Noah Gordon)
- “Run With Me” (Writers: Jason Blaine, Willie Mack; Produced by Noah Gordon)
- “I’d Be Lyin’” (Writers: by Jen Schott, Marty Dodson; Produced by Noah Gordon)
About Lucy Angel
Consisting of mother Kate and daughters Lindsay and Emily Anderton, Lucy Angel is celebrating the release of their debut self-titled album alongside the premiere of their AXS TV docu-series DISCOVERING LUCY ANGEL. The lead-off single “Crazy Too” is currently a Highway Find on SiriusXM’s The Highway and is in the top 20’s on SXM’s Hot 45 Countdown chart. Distributed by Average Joe’s Entertainment through G-Force Entertainment, the trio's tight harmonies and unforgettable brand has led them to open for Jake Owen, Montgomery Gentry, Charlie Daniels, Jerrod Neiman, Casey James, Neal McCoy and more. Building their fan base worldwide, Lucy Angel was honored as the first Western/American act to ever sing at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China.