Interview with Jason Lee Mac Kinney / INTERVIEW em Português com JASON LEE Mac KINNEY
- :DR. RONALDO BRANDAO BROCHADO.
1) HOW long You work on THIS NEW CD? Well the writing process takes 4-6 months for an album. As far as the actual recording, we work pretty quick. I believe in a band recording as a band so we all lay down basic tracks together. In all with recording, over dubs, mix and mastering it took us about 6 weeks
2) WHAT HAPPEN WITH your hair???? I got it cut. It is just hair, hopefully no one is a fan just because of my hair. To me it really is not a big deal. I have had it long before and cut it all off. I might grow it out again and I might not, either way it isn’t a big deal.
3)I LIKE TOO MUCH OF EMPTY GLASS, TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT
Well it is the only cover I have ever recorded. It is a Gary Stewart song with a twist on it. We put a little soul groove to it.
4)YOU HAVE A NICE FAMILY AND YOUR DOUGTHER SINGS VERY WELL, HOW YOU SEE ALL THIS...and WHAT YOU FELL AS A MUSICIAN AND FATHER?
All my kids are very musical. The older boys have recorded albums and put them out ands my daughter is a great singer. It might be weird or out of the ordinary for other people but it all seems very normal to us. This past weekend, I had one son promoting an up coming show, the other releasing a new single and my daughter had opening weekend on a play she is in all while I was having a songwriting retreat with a friend I write with often and preparing for the release of a Christmas song I just recorded.
5)DO YOU KNOW A TEACHER NAMED POP STAR TEACHER? HOW THIS MAN CAN DO THIS ....SING AND DO CLASSES....AND DO IT VERY WELL.?
Teaching is just a way for me to give back. I love it. I am just as passionate about that as I am writing and recording. I am the Music Business Department chair at Visible Music College in Memphis, TN
6) I KNOW YOU ARE A HUMBLE MAN , BUT OUR READERS WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRIZES....TELL US A ABOUT....WELL IF YOU REMEMBER...IN A REVIEW ...I SAY TAHT YOU GO TO THE TOP....AND ...YOU are IN THE TOP....TELL US ABOUT ALL THIS...
This past year we won some Independent Country Music Association awards (they are a great organization – one that you all should support). We won Americana Artist of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and overall Artist of the year.
7)TELL US THE NAMES OF ALL PEOPLE OF YOUR BAND....WHAT YOU FELL WHEN ALL THE BWND IS TOGETHER....YOU THINK ALL OF YOU, ALL BAND IS LIKE A TEAM.?
Well the main other guys are Barry Strauser on keys/guitar/and BGV’s and Billy Wright on Bass and BGV’s. Team is an interesting analogy. It works on some levels and not on BEM, O PROCESSO DEESCREVERothers. It is probably closer to a corporation than a team, that sounds cold but it isn’t meant to be.
8) HOW IS YOUR CRIATION PROCESS...HOW CAN YOU DO A MUSIC....WHAT GOES IN YOUR HEAD....
I almost always start with a lyrical concept in my head…I start with what I want to say, then build around that. What you want to say informs the mood of the music and the cadence of the melody around it.
9)ABOUT MY COUNTRY ...BRASIL...TELL US HOW YOU FELL ABOUT BRAZILIANS AND IF YOU WANT TO DO A SHOW TO US....IT WILL BE GREAT....TELL ALL YOU WANT.....WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE POP STAR TEACHER,SINGER THINK ABOUT BRASIL...
Would absolutely love to do a whole bunch of shows in Brasil. Just tell me when and where and we will be there.
10)JASON, TELL SOMETHING TO YOUR FANS...BECAUSE IM SURE THAT WITH THIS NEW CD .....YOU HAVE MILLIONS FANS ,INCLUDES BRASIL....BE SURE THAT.
I don’t think we have fans, just kindred spirits; like minded people who we form a relationship with through the conduit of music and lyrics. See I really don’t care at all about being famous. It does not ever enter into the equation for me, for us. I just want to create music that moves a group of people, that is really it for me. That is the whole motivation.
- 5)RONALDO. VOCÊ CONHECE UM PROFESSOR POPSTAR CHAMADO JASON?