DOLLY PARTON, CHARLIE DANIELS & BRENDA LEE
Opryland’s Parade of Trees Up For Bid During Online Auction
Parade of Trees—a stunning collection of 15 spectacularly decorated Christmas trees—is now on display throughout the resort’s nine acres of indoor gardens as part of Gaylord Opryland’s A Country Christmas.
Each tree is up for grabs to the highest online bidder with the funds raised benefiting the not-for-profit organization designated for the tree. The winning bidder will receive the tree’s decorations and all the prizes for that particular tree.
Getting a little sneak peek under the tree, find out what is under Dolly’s, Charlie’s, and Brenda’s tree. More information on each artists gifts and goodies is located on the Opryland Parade of Trees website: www.OprylandParadeOfTrees.com.
Dolly Parton’s tree which benefits The Imagination Library will include four tickets to Dollywood including a meet & greet with Dolly, signed 8 x 10 photo, one personal book from Dolly, one cookbook, and 38 Imagination Library books (4 of them will be autographed).
Charlie Daniels tree will benefit the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt and Galilean Home Ministries. Under his tree, bidders can find show tickets for two concerts in 2015 including meet & greet with Charlie, an autographed Cowboy hat, an autographed Guitar with case, an autographed Gold fiddle with case, along with a basket full of Charlie Daniels goodies (T-Shirt, Hat, Books, CD’s, sheet music for “Devil Went Down to Georgia” (autographed), and fiddle bows).
Brenda Lee’s tree will benefit NARAS/MusiCares, and will include a private lunch for 4 with Brenda at the Country Music Hall of Fame, including a guided Hall of Fame tour, an autographed “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” gold record, an autographed collectible “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” ornament, Country Music Hall of Fame gift bag and Malt Shop Memories souvenir backpack, autographed Malt Shop Memories scrapbook signed by many artists of the 50s and 60s, ornaments from The Beach Boys, Martha & The Vandellas, The Temptations, Dion, and others!
Bids are being accepted online at www.OprylandParadeOfTrees.com through Dec. 31.
Other featured trees include:
- Little Big Town benefiting Blood:Water Missions
- Reba McEntire benefiting Reba’s Ranch House
- Kenny Chesney benefiting just keep livin Foundation
- Zac Brown Band benefiting Camp Southern Ground
- Martina McBride benefiting National Military Family Association/H.E.R.O. Child Rescue Corps
- LeAnn Rimes benefiting Central Alabama Theater
- Sara Evans benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- The Doobie Brothers benefiting Fisher House Foundation
- Country Music Association benefiting the CMA Foundation
- Albert Pujols benefiting the Pujols Family Foundation
- Albert Pujols with a second tree benefiting the Pujols Family Foundation
- The Fontanel Mansion benefiting Nashville Humane Association