Tuesday, February 7, 2012
6:30 AM Christian Lamitschka No comments
TRACE ADKINS TO HEADLINE 2nd ANNUAL
NRA COUNTRY JAM ON APRIL 13th
PRESENTED BY BUSHNELL AND FOLDS OF HONOR
Nashville, TN… (February 6, 2012)…Country Music superstar and last month's “This Is NRA Country” Artist Of The Month Trace Adkins has been invited to headline the second annual NRA Country Jam, presented by Bushnell and Folds of Honor. The concert will take place on Friday, April 13th at the Ferrara Theatre, just steps away from the exhibit hall in America's Center in St. Louis during the NRA Annual meetings.
The exhibit hall will be filled to capacity with over 500 exhibitors displaying every shooting and hunting related product and accessory imaginable. Over 70,000 NRA members are expected in St. Louis for three fun filled days that will be kicked off by Adkins and NRA Country Jam II.
An avid supporter of our U.S. military, Adkins, together with NRA Country and Bushnell, have designated a portion of the proceeds from the NRA Country Jam to benefit the Folds of Honor Foundation. Founded by Iraq veteran Major Dan Rooney, Folds of Honor provides post‐secondary educational scholarships for children and spouses of U.S. military service members killed or disabled during service. Since its founding in 2007, the foundation has generated more than $9.8 million for post‐secondary education scholarships.
“I can’t wait to take the stage at the NRA Country Jam 2. It’s going to be a great show,” says Adkins. “Folds of Honor is an important cause and I’m happy to help give back to those who give so much for our freedom.”
For more information about the event visit NRA Country. To learn more about Folds of Honor, make a contribution or nominate a recipient, visit www.FoldsofHonor.org.
ABOUT NRA COUNTRY: NRA Country is a celebration of American values. Respect. Honor. Freedom. It's a lifestyle and a bond between the country music community and hard-working Americans everywhere. It's powered by pride, freedom, love of country, respect for the military, and the responsibilities of protecting the great American life. We celebrate these values with concerts and other events that benefit gun safety programs for kids, youth hunting and education programs, efforts to support our armed services, and other worthy causes. NRA Country will be involved in causes that defend our values and it will empower our artist friends who promote these values to encourage our next generation of leaders. For more information and latest events, visit www.nracountry.com and follow NRA Country on twitter @nracountry2010.
ABOUT TRACE ADKINS: Trace Adkins is one of Country music's most versatile and accomplished entertainers. His instantly recognizable baritone has earned 30 charted singles and 15 Top Ten hits gold, platinum, and multi-platinum albums with total sales surpassing 10 million. He is the author of A Personal Stand: Observations and Opinions from a Freethinking Roughneck. He was a finalist on NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice, where he charmed millions while his recent role in The Lincoln Lawyer put him in the company of Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Phillipe, Jon Leguizamo and William H. Macy in the box-office topping theatrical release.
A member of the Grand Ole Opry, Adkins was raised on Country and Gospel and is known as a traditionalist who speaks his mind and honors the past. The 6'6" star is a father of five daughters and a family man to the core. He is a former oil rigger who still works his farm himself. His "gruff" demeanor hides a self-deprecating, humble man with the coolness that comes from defeating death (more than once) and realizing everything else is small stuff. When a fire claimed his home in June 2011 in Tennessee, Trace first made sure his family was unharmed, then immediately redirected his fans' offers of support to the Red Cross.
Trace Adkins’ tenth studio album, PROUD TO BE HERE, features the Top Ten hit, "Just Fishin'" and latest single, “Million Dollar View.” The album was released on August 2, 2011 on Show Dog - Universal Music and debuted at #2 on the Billboard Country Album Chart.
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (257)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- MONTGOMERY GENTRY, JESSI COLTER SET FOR NATIONAL T...
- The Band Perry: 2011 CMA New Artist of the Year
- NASHVILLE’S PARALLEL MUSIC PUBLISHING CONTINUES EX...
- CARRIE UNDERWOOD ADDED TO THE LINEUP FOR THE 54TH...
- JUSTIN MCBRIDE STEERS TOWARD MUSIC CAREER
- Country Music News International February 7. 2012
- ON THE ROAD WITH IOWAN'S BOB & SHEILA EVERHART FEB...
- TRACE ADKINS COUNTRY JAM ON APRIL 13th
- Steve Martin Collaborations With 2012 Tour
- Lana Del Rey – Album BORN TO DIE
- ▼ Feb 07 (10)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- ► July (248)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.