Wednesday, February 15, 2012
6:55 AM Christian Lamitschka No comments
Mountain Fever Records Release New CD By
The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show
February 14, 2012 (Willis, VA) — Mountain Fever Records is proud to announce the release of the new self-titled CD from The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show. The project has been shipped to radio and officially hits stores today.
By now, most of the bluegrass and acoustic music scene has heard of Heather Berry; her "Song Of The Day" YouTube Series is a huge hit among fans of one of the most natural, pure and honest voices of our time. A Virginia native, Heather has a strong love for the traditional country music that she first heard from the Carter Family. Thusly, she learned to play an arch top guitar accompanying herself in a Maybelle Carter-esque manner. The simplicity of which, combined with her song-bird singing is truly unparalleled. "Jamie and I saw Heather for the first time at the Country Music Hall of Fame for the induction of Tom T. Hall", states Darrin Vincent. "She amazed all of us with her powerful vocal performance & Mother Mabelle Carter style guitar. I remember goose bumps all over my arms and I found it hard to breathe listening to that performance". That appearance came with an invitation from Dailey & Vincent to join them the next summer in Nashville, Tennessee for Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman, where Heather brought a sold-out audience to their feet with her haunting performance of Tom T. Hall's "Can You Hear Me Now". Tony Mabe, also an accomplished musician on several instruments including both claw-hammer and Scruggs style banjo, guitar, mandolin and auto-harp, is the perfect complement to Heather both on and off stage; the two have been married for nearly six years. One without the other is beautiful enough but combined, the two are musical perfection. The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show has unassumingly evoked emotions among their listeners and delightfully captivated many faithful followers.
The couple's self-titled debut CD, The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show, is a compilation of bluegrass, old-time country and gospel that is performed in such an exquisite, yet simplistic manner, placing Heather's voice at the forefront. Peter Cooper, Senior Music Writer at The Tennessean stated, “In the music business, we spend a lot of time talking about purity, beauty, tone, pitch and heart. Then Heather Berry sings and we just shut up and listen.” In the project's liner notes, Dixie Hall states, "Tom T. and I had Heather, herself, pegged for a while now as being as awesome as Allison, of the caliber of Emmylou and unassumingly sharing the legendary quality of Maybelle. Then along came Tony to add even more magic to what is now The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show."
Mountain Fever Records is proud to announce the official release of The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show to radio and consumers worldwide. Radio programmers may download the new project via AirplayDirect or directly from Mountain Fever Records by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show, visit www.HeatherBerryMusic.com or www.MountainFever.com.
1. Arkansas Listen Now!
2. Little Darling Pal Of Mine Listen Now!
3. I'll Live The Right Life Now Listen Now!
4. Rememberance Is A Golden Chain Listen Now!
5. Beulah Land Listen Now!
6. Walk Slow Listen Now!
7. Big Train Listen Now!
8. I Washed My Face In The Morning Dew Listen Now!
9. I Have Decided To Follow Jesus Listen Now!
10. Shenandoah Waltz Listen Now!
11. I Miss you Old Friend Listen Now!
12. Wonderful Time Listen Now!
13. Tears & Roses Listen Now!
14. Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus Listen Now!
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christian Lamitschka on Facebook
- Coreopsis Publications LLC
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Eileen Carey
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Mid South Music
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- The Capital Hotel Downtown Nashville
- ► March (114)
- ► February (76)
- ► January (118)
- ► December (112)
- ► November (129)
- ► October (134)
- ► September (43)
- ► August (104)
- ► July (109)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- Brad Paisley's Virtual Reality World Tour
- 15.02.2012 CD Veröffentlichung / News / TV Hinweis...
- 15.02.2012 CD Veröffentlichung / News / TV Hinweis...
- Danny Morrison, legendary songwriter, passed away ...
- BELLAMY BROTHERS SET FOR NATIONAL TV APPEARANCES
- Justin Moore to PLA Roster
- CHRIS YOUNG COLLECTS MORE CAREER ACCOLADES
- DIERKS BENTLEY TOPS BILLBOARD’S COUNTRY ALBUM CHAR...
- KENNY ROGERS SUES RECORD LABEL
- Record labels have been ripping off artists for ye...
- Nashville Music Guide honors Christian Lamitschka
- Ein Museum für Johnny Cash
- 77 Bombay Street - Mit Platinstatus im Gepäck auf ...
- Country Music News International February 15. 2012...
- Interview with ALL MANKIND
- New CD By The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show
- The Man In Black Finds a Permanent Home in Music C...
- ▼ Feb 15 (17)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- ► July (248)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.