Wednesday, January 18, 2012
4:10 PM Christian Lamitschka No comments
MUSIC CITY RADIO PETITIONS FANS to fine-tune airplay
Calls On Music Enthusiasts’ Ear To Pick A Hit!
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (January 18, 2011)—Music City Media, a prominent Music Row public relations and marketing company, is set to introduce a new business venture for the New Year. Already abuzz among entertainment execs and the songwriting community, the custom-crafted, analytical feedback vehicle, Music City Radio, will make its online presence official.
With the ultimate goal to discover “Music The Country Listens To,” Music City Radio will rely on the intuition of its FanTuition panel (a dedicated group of country music fans across the globe). Music City Radio is a panel-voted, listener-fueled research tool and portal designed to provide FanTuition-approved information to the artist and songwriter. Songcrafters and recording artists (major label and indies) can showcase their music as part of the Music City Radio three-tiered poll structure.
“HIT OR MISS”
A "Rate the Music Poll,” the artist/songwriter submits their songs for immediate feedback. As quickly as the stars align, the FanTuition panel "picks the hit" (or the “miss”) in an up-to-the minute voting process.
The all-star HIT OR MISS track moves up to the TrackStar bout to compete against the previous top-ranking hit-hopeful. The track that maintains its No. 1 status remains in the competition until a new victor is chosen by the FanTuition panel.
In a 14-day turnaround, the “Featured Artist” will receive in-depth pole results (including highest ranking/demographic/age and gender specific information). The result information will serve as a directive for radio promotion and label staff as well as booking agents.
“Our objective is to cater to the fans as well as the artist hopefuls who hope to work their way up the charts,” Kat Atwood, Director, Music City Media states. “The fans stake a claim in the music they want to hear and they make a personal investment by casting their vote. In turn, the songwriter/recording artist is provided sound information—be it demographic, age or household income—enabling them to ‘hit’ their target audience on radio and the stage. The fans are our forum for gathering results; Music City Radio is a forum for fans to be part of the results.”
A innovative “listening measure,” Music City Radio’s FanTuition panel is a group of music enthusiasts from all over the globe who voluntarily share their passion for good music. Demonstrating their intuition, the individual panel members use their "ear" to vote for the song they feel has hit potential. Subscribing panelists have the opportunity to share their opinion of a song or recording. Combining a demographic diary of respondents as well as real-time panelists’ comments, artists will be afforded a gauge as to the reception and success potential of their next single (prior to an expensive and extensive radio promotion or tour.)
“As an added bonus, from the artists’ perspective, Music City Radio is a conduit to establish an immediate fan base, or expand an existing fan base, while driving music buyers to the ‘shopping cart.’”
Located at 38 Music Square East, 2nd Floor, Nashville, TN, Music City Media and Music City Radio are under the Music City News Media & Marketing company umbrella. For additional information, including how to “air” your song(s) on Music City Radio, please visit www.musiccityradio.com (click “submit”). Interested music lovers who wish to become part of the FanTuition panel are invited to register on the home page.
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► October (134)
- ► September (43)
- ► August (104)
- ► July (109)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- "Trailblazer” Music Video and Radio Single Release...
- More FREE music from Victoria Shaw??? That's crazy...
- CRAIG CAMPBELL TO PERFORM ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL’S ‘H...
- RANDY TRAVIS: SILVER ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
- MUSIC CITY RADIO PETITIONS FANS to fine-tune airpl...
- Country Music News International January 18th 2012...
- Matt Kennon Makes Music That Matters
- Cowboys and Angels
- NEW ACOUSTIC VERSIONS OF AMERICA’S BIGGEST HITS
- Album releases from Colt Ford, The Lacs and JB and...
- Zac Brown Band Meets Jack Daniel’s Brand
- LADY ANTEBELLUM REACHES DOUBLE PLATINUM AND GOLD S...
- The Roys, Tape PBS Special
- Natalie HOWARD's new single 'FEEL LIKE LETTING GO'...
- ▼ Jan 18 (14)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- ► July (248)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.