Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JOSH THOMPSON LAUNCHES CHANGE IS COMIN’ TOUR

 
JOSH THOMPSON LAUNCHES
CHANGE IS COMIN’
TOUR


Nashville, TN- Jan. 25, 2012- RCA singer/songwriter Josh Thompson’s CHANGE IS COMIN’ Tour will kick off on Feb. 3 in Charlotte, NC.  The relentless road warrior will roll into 2012 with a slew of club dates to share new music from his upcoming sophomore release, CHANGE.

“The road definitely feels like home to me,” says Thompson.  “I tour as much as I possible can.  If I have a day off, I feel guilty.  I’m so excited to share this new music with my fans...I hope they love it as much as I do.  Come out and party with us!”

CHANGE IS COMIN’ TOUR DATES

2/3 Charlotte, NC – Coyote Joe’s
2/4 Greenville, SC – Blind Horse Saloon
2/8 Foxborough, MA – Showcase Live
2/9 Uncasville, CT – Wolf Den
2/10 Bethleham, PA – Musikfest CafĂ©
2/11 Portland, ME – Asylum
2/16 Columbia, SC – Jillian’s
2/17 Milledgeville, GA – Cowboy Bills
2/18 Sebring, FL - Highlands
3/10 West Palm Beach, FL – Cruzan Amphitheatre
3/16 Jacksonville, FL - Landing
3/17 Lakeland, FL – Boots N Buckles Saloon
3/24 Quincy, IL – Morrison Theatre
3/29 Flagstaff, AZ – Museum Club
3/30 Mesa, AZ – Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill
3/31 San Miguel, CA – The Ranch
4/4 San Jose, CA - Graduate
4/5 Davis, CA – Davis Graduate
4/6 Ridgecrest, CA – Tommy T’s
4/13 Chicago, IL – Joe’s Bar
4/14 Detroit, MI – McMorran Auditorium
4/21 Dixon, IL – Dixon Theatre
 
Thompson recently released “Comin’ Around” as the lead single from his second studio album, due out this summer.  Thompson teamed up with Kendell Marvel and Rodney Clawson to pen the song, which offers an introspective look at how growing up can sometimes draw people back to the places and things they once turned away from.

For more information, visit: www.joshthompsonofficial.com.

0 Kommentare:

Translate News, Interviews and CD Reviews

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Magazine Archive

Powered by Blogger.