Montag, 30. Januar 2012
20:28 Christian Lamitschka No comments
CRAIG MORGAN “THIS OLE BOY” PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE NOW
Track Listing and CD Cover Artwork Revealed
Nashville, TN...(January 30, 2012)...CRAIG MORGAN’S upcoming sixth studio album, his first new music in three years, is set for release on February 28 but eager fans can pre-order the new music now! Available at www.ThisOleBoy.com, the THIS OLE BOY album pre-order presents three-tiered offerings with additional value for the country music fan:
Pre-Order #1: Autographed This Ole Boy CD delivered on release day, February 28, 2012!
- Pre-Order #2: Upgrade your autographed CD order to include "A ticket to Craig Morgan's online StageIt "Streek Week" concert LIVE from the road!"
- Pre-Order #3: Upgrade your autographed CD order to include a ticket to the online StageIt "Street Week" concert plus a DVD copy of the first season of Craig’s award-winning TV show, Craig Morgan: All Access Outdoors.
Co-produced with his longtime creative partner Phil O’Donnell, Morgan co-wrote 7of the 12 songs from his latest offering, This Ole Boy. The feel good, sing-along title track love song is climbing the charts and the new music video, featuring Hollywood actress Angie Harmon, can be viewed on web and TV outlets after its recent premiere on ETOnline.
"This is my sixth studio record and I'm just as excited about writing and recording this one as I was with my very first," shares Morgan. "Every one of the songs here, from 'More Trucks Than Cars' to 'Being Alive and Livin'' to 'Better Stories' reflect my real life. I'm proud of the music we've created and excited to be sharing it with the fans."
OFFICIAL THIS OLE BOY TRACK LISTING:
- "This Ole Boy" (Ben Hayslip/Dallas Davidson/Rhett Akins)
- "More Trucks Than Cars" (Craig Morgan/Phil O’Donnell/Craig Wiseman)
- "The Whole World Needs A Kitchen" (Craig Morgan/Shane Minor/Phil O’Donnell)
- "Country Boys Like Me" (Monty Criswell/Tim Menzies)
- "Show Me Your Tattoo" (Ben Daniel/Skip Black)
- "Love Loves A Long Night" (Craig Morgan/ Phillip Lammonds/Phil O’Donnell)
- "Being Alive and Livin’" (Craig Morgan/Chris Wallin)
- "Fish Weren’t Bitin’" (Jimmy Yeary/Marty Dodson)
- "Better Stories" (Monty Criswell/Michael White/Lee Thomas Miller)
- "I Didn’t Drink" (Craig Morgan/Kyle Jacobs/Phil O’Donnell)
- "Corn Star" (Craig Morgan/Shane Minor/Jeffrey Steele)
- "Summer Moon" (Craig Morgan/Chris Wallin)
ABOUT CRAIG MORGAN: One of country music’s best-loved artists, Craig Morgan has made a name for himself with massive radio airplay of his signature hits: “Bonfire,” “Almost Home,” “Redneck Yacht Club,” “That’s What I Love About Sunday” and “International Harvester". His newest single “This Ole Boy,” currently climbing the country radio charts, is the title track to his upcoming sixth studio CD, releasing February 28, 2012. Craig received one of country music’s highest honors when he was inducted as a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 2008. Prior to becoming a country music and TV sensation, Craig Morgan spent over 10 years of active duty in the Army and an additional nine years in the Army Reserves. He is an avid supporter of America’s military personnel and a recipient of the 2006 USO Merit Award. In addition to a prolific country music career, he hosts the award-winning show “Craig Morgan: All Access Outdoors” every Saturday on The Outdoor Channel. For more information on Craig Morgan, please visit www.craigmorgan.com or follow him on Twitter @cmorganmusic.
Posted in: Country Music News
Powered by Blogger.