Tuesday, September 13, 2011
6:43 AM Christian Lamitschka No comments
“THIS IS NRA COUNTRY” KICKS OFF WITH JUSTIN MOORE
Exclusive download available at NRACountry.com
Nashville, TN (September 12, 2011) NRA Country celebrates country music’s love of family, support of our U.S. military and appreciation for the great outdoors. Many of the format’s biggest stars have joined the “This Is NRA Country” movement to share their perspective on what makes them NRA Country.
September kicks off with breakout star Justin Moore! The nationally acclaimed singer with “Small Town USA” roots recorded a song he wrote exclusively for the NRA Country lifestyle called “This is NRA Country.” The song’s lyrics celebrate what makes America a great nation.
“We’ll stand up for what we love, because we believe in the U.S.A., God and family and being free.”
“This is NRA Country” can be downloaded at NRACountry.com as an exclusive bonus track to Moore’s recently released sophomore album, Outlaws Like Me.
"I'm proud to be a member of the NRA and I was honored to write a theme song for NRA Country,” shares Moore. “I hope this song helps spread the word about how important it is to protect our freedoms and inspires people to live a good wholesome all-American lifestyle that would make our founding fathers proud."
In addition, Justin Moore filmed a music video earlier this summer for “This Is NRA Country.” The clip showcases Moore and other proud Americans across the beautiful backdrop of our country’s fertile fields and massive metropolises. Moore can be seen from his Arkansas farmland and fishing in New York City’s Central Park. For the next two weeks the video can be viewed exclusively at facebook.com/nracountry.
Each month a new artist will be featured on NRACountry.com, highlighting what makes them ‘NRA Country.’ Celebrate our country and learn more at www.NRACountry.com!
ABOUT NRA COUNTRY: NRA Country is a celebration of American values. Respect. Honor. Freedom. It's a lifestyle and a bond between the country music community and hard-working Americans everywhere. It's powered by pride, freedom, love of country, respect for the military, and the responsibilities of protecting the great American life. We celebrate these values with concerts and other events that benefit gun safety programs for kids, youth hunting and education programs, efforts to support our armed services, and other worthy causes. NRA Country will be involved in causes that defend our values and it will empower our artist friends who promote these values to encourage our next generation of leaders. For more information and latest events, visit www.nracountry.com and follow NRA Country on twitter @nracountry2010.
ABOUT JUSTIN MOORE: Born and raised in Poyen, Arkansas (Pop. 272), Southern Country stylist Justin Moore embodies the soul and character of a kid from a small town in both life and in music with his tough-talking, straight-shooting brand of Country music. His star has grown significantly since he was named Billboard's “Top New Country Artist of 2009.” This Southern Country stylist has sold over 1.2 million digital downloads to date and his sophomore album OUTLAWS LIKE ME hit the #1 spot the week it was released. OUTLAWS LIKE ME includes the fastest-rising single of Moore’s career, “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away,” which ascended to the #1 spot. His debut album scored three consecutive smash singles (the #1 “Small Town USA” as well as the hits “Backwoods” and “How I Got To Be This Way”). The rising star has been featured recently in The Washington Post, People Country, Billboard and USA Today as well as on the 2010 CMT Music Awards, NPR, WGN Midday News, Fox News Channel, the Associated Press, the 2009 CMT Music Awards, Crook & Chase, GAC and Better TV. Moore’s music has also been featured on FOX’s Hannity &Colmes, NFL Rewind and the 2010 Academy of Country Music Awards. Additionally, his debut was recognized by the New York Times as one of the best albums of 2009. Moore is currently out on tour with Rascal Flatts and will hit the road with Miranda Lambert and Darius Rucker later this fall. LISTEN & MORE: www.moorejustinmusic.com.
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► July (46)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- THE LOSS OF DON WAYNE
- Belle Cannon - Rewind (CD -Review)
- Nu-Blu releases new music video of “Other Woman’s ...
- 3. Bluegrass Meeting Birkenried
- STEVE HOLY RELEASES LOVE DON’T RUN
- FREE BLUEGRASS CONCERT SEPT 27
- Felix Kröcher – “LÄUFT.” Album
- Michael Martin Murphey At Walnut Valley Festival
- Country Music News International
- Interview with John Di Battista
- Lucy Angel with private Message to the Fans
- Hank Williams The Legend Begins
- “THIS IS NRA COUNTRY” KICKS OFF WITH JUSTIN MOORE
- Der Winter wird metallisch!
- ▼ Sep 13 (14)
- ► August (236)
- ► July (248)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.