Montag, 12. September 2011
18:55 Christian Lamitschka No comments
BRANTLEY GILBERT PREPARES TO GO ‘COUNTRY WIDE’
FOR HIS VALORY MUSIC CO. DEBUT ALBUM
HALFWAY TO HEAVEN DELUXE GOES ON SALE SEPTEMBER 13
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE (September 12) – Valory Music Company recording artist Brantley Gilbert, whose current single “Country Must Be Country Wide” is now Top 15 on the Country Radio charts, will kick off a week-long series of events today to promote the September 13 release of HALFWAY TO HEAVEN DELUXE.
HALFWAY TO HEAVEN DELUXE is Brantley’s first album release since he signed with The Valory Music Co. in February of this year. The album’s original 12 tracks have been remixed and remastered to sound the way that Brantley originally intended. The DELUXE EDITION includes three newly recorded songs produced by award-winning music producer Dann Huff, as well as music videos for the hit single “Country Must Be Country Wide,” and the already classic “Kick It In The Sticks”—a video that has earned much popularity online with over six million views to date. Also included in the DELUXE EDITION is an up-close and personal behind-the scenes interview with Brantley.
In addition to having a current “Top 15” single on the Country Radio charts and an album release this week, Brantley was also just named a 2011 CMA “Song of the Year” Nominee for penning “Dirt Road Anthem,” the #1 Hit Song recorded by Jason Aldean.
In true “Country Must Be Country Wide” fashion, Brantley’s loyal fans appear wherever he goes from coast to coast, both online and offline. His LIVE shows continue to sell-out in all markets and his 400,000+ Facebook fans continually praise him and his music online via comments and “likes.”
A Georgia native, Brantley chose to kick off his album release week with an already sold-out show on Monday night at the “Georgia Theater” located in Athens, GA.
“Where else would I release my new CD other than at the Georgia Theatre?!” said Brantley. “That place holds a lot of memories for us and I am excited to go back and perform for all my friends.”
Brantley will continue to go “Country Wide” all week by making stops in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Tulsa (where he will be performing with Alan Jackson) and Indianapolis.
Each day will begin with radio tours followed by in-store acoustic performances, as outlined below:
- Morning radio visits to WUBL and WKHX
- 12:00 PM: In-store with Kicks (WKHX) at the Best Buy (850 Cobb Place Blvd NW
- 6:00 PM: In-store with The Bull (WUBL) at Best Buy in the Mall of Georgia (3205 Woodward Crossing Blvd, Suite A, Buford, GA)
- Morning Satellite Radio Tour
- 12:00 PM In-store with The Kat (WKKT) at Best Buy (10600 Centrum Pkwy
- 6:00 PM In-store with WSOC Charlotte at Best Buy in Monroe (10221 Perimeter Pwky
- Morning Satellite Radio Tour
- 6:00 PM in-store with KSCS/Dallas…Wal-Mart (North Richland Hills
6401 NE Loop 820 Dallas, TX )
- 8:00 AM In-studio interview with KVOO/Tulsa
- 7:00 PM Brantley opens for Alan Jackson at BOK Center in Tulsa, OK (200 S Denver Ave, Tulsa, OK)
- 6:00 PM In-store with Hank FM (WLHK) at Best Buy in Greenwood (562 W Fry Road Greenwood, IN)
ABOUT BRANTLEY GILBERT: At the young age of 26, Gilbert already has a list of impressive industry accolades. The rising star’s second album – the independently-released HALFWAY TO HEAVEN -- reached #1 on the Billboard Heat Seekers Album Chart and #2 on the iTunes Country chart. Gilbert’s current single on The Valory Music Co., “Country Must Be Country Wide,” is a Top 15 hit and rising. In addition, HALFWAY TO HEAVEN, has spent 61 weeks on the Top 75 Country Albums Chart. Gilbert’s first album, A MODERN DAY PRODIGAL SON, also spent 35 weeks on the Top 75 Country Albums Chart. A celebrated songwriter, Gilbert penned “My Kinda Party,” the hit title track on superstar Jason Aldean’s latest album as well as his latest #1 single, “Dirt Road Anthem.”
LISTEN & MORE: www.brantleygilbert.com
Posted in: Country Music News
- AP Country Radio
- Country Music News International Newsletter Group
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- DIRK STURSBERG PHOTOGRAPHY
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- King of the Road Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tennessee Tourism
- Thanks For The Music
- Will Stevens
Powered by Blogger.