Tuesday, September 27, 2011
6:32 AM Christian Lamitschka No comments
Andy Velo shares a “Southern Thing”
Country Newcomer Sponsored by Jim Beam
Nashville, TN --- Andy Velo recognized his path at an early age and began writing and performing songs that energized and fueled his passion.
Known as a “high energy, in-your-face, take-you-away-for two hours showman,” Andy’s shows draw large, interactive crowds of country music lovers who relate to his songs of heart break, rainy days, good times, love, laughter, and the assurance that life is worth living.
Dedicated to fitness and faith as much as to his fans, Andy’s new single, “Southern Thing” is now available.
“Southern Thing” by Andy Velo is featured by All Access in the “Cool New Music” section this week.
Andy has shared the stage with Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, and with Jimmy Wayne, Dierks Bentley, and Brad Paisley on Brad's American Saturday Night Tour in West Palm Beach, Florida.
In 2010, he released “Hank It Up” to national radio and excitement over that first release developed into the cultivation of a relationship with Velo’s now regional sponsor, Jim BeamTM. The partnership has taken the determined young artist to a whole new level, sharing his music with fans at events like the Jim BeamTM Ultimate Tailgates and various other promotions.
In a short detour from music, Andy has branched out onto the silver screen, counting among his credits supporting roles in 2006’s, We Are Marshall starring Matthew McConaughey. He’s also appeared in One Missed Call and had an action stunt role in The Blind Side starring both Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw. Although not pursuing acting with the same singleness of purpose with which he pursues music, clearly performance is the key to this all-American Southern gentleman.
Camaraderie with the audience is the recipe for success for Andy. “My work is like a party. Not only do I get to attend, but I’m the guest of honor, and all I have to do is focus on the music and the fans. That’s where it’s at for me; if the fans like your music and get the real you, THEY want to be a part of it, and they’ll pass you along.”
For more on Andy Velo:www.jimbeam.com/music/
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► July (90)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- John Doyle - Shadow and Light
- Eric Church Fan Hits 100th Show Milestone
- Martina McBride Starts Over ... from the Top
- Adam Fisher Has Big Shoes
- CASCADA-Sängerin Natalie Horler: Neues DSDS Jury-M...
- THE LOSS OF JOHNNY WRIGHT
- TORI AMOS mit neuem Album NIGHT OF HUNTERS direkt ...
- IBMA AND SCHOOL OF DOBRO WITH ANDY HALL
- MELANIE C Deutschland Tour
- Bruno Mars präsentiert „It will rain“
- Country Music News International Sept. 27th, 2011
- Interview with Riverrock (Dan Smith)
- Wayne Mills with personal Message to the Fans
- Marlee Scott – Beautiful Maybe (CD Single Review)
- Andy Velo shares a “Southern Thing”
- MARK COOKE RELEASES LIMITED EDITION LIVING FOR T...
- Corey Wagar Throws Gasoline on the Flaming
- DIERKS BENTLEY INTRODUCES “HOME”
- WESTERN SWING, COUNTRY & ROCKABILLY
- The Inspirational Country Music Association Servi...
- SuperHeavy steigen auf Platz #2 der Albumcharts ei...
- Steel Guitar News
- AMERICANAFEST JAMMED PACK FOR CITYWIDE CELEBRATION...
- ICM FAITH, FAMILY & COUNTRY AWARDS
- ▼ Sep 27 (24)
- ► August (236)
- ► July (248)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.