Tuesday, July 12, 2011
9:15 PM Christian Lamitschka No comments
TG SHEPPARD AND WAYNE MILLS COLLABORATE TO REMAKE SHEPPARD’S HIT “I LOVED ‘EM EVERYONE”
Country Music Legend T.G. Sheppard, Outlaw Country’s Wayne Mills, and a Line-up of All-Star Musicians Assemble to Remake Sheppard’s 1981 Hit to be Included on Mills New Album
Long Hard Road
Wayne Mills and country legend, TG Sheppard head into Ocean Way Studios along with famed producer Denny Diante to remake Sheppard’s 1981 hit “I Loved ‘Em Everyone” which will be featured on Mills highly anticipated new album Long Hard Road under Diesel Records. Other musicians rounding out this all-star cast include Johnny Neel on the keyboard, formerly with the Allman Brothers, Chris Powell on drums, “Cowboy” Eddie Long, Jason "Rowdy" Cope, all with Jamey Johnson’s band, Mickey Raphael on harmonica, from Willie Nelson’s band, Gary Craig on bass and Luke Davis on guitar, both from Mill's band, and seasoned studio musicians Brent Mason and Steve Rutledge on lead and rhythm guitars.
“I came into the studio to record with Wayne because I believe in him. I hope our collaboration on this song is as good to Wayne as it was for me when I began my career,” says Sheppard when asked about remaking his hit “I Loved ‘Em Everyone.”
“Working with a country music legend like TG Sheppard is an incredible honor on both a personal and professional level,” says Mills. “I am humbled and grateful to have him on my record. I am sure that all of our fans will enjoy the remake of ‘I Loved ‘Em Everyone,’” adds Mills.
Wayne Mills Band
Wayne Mills will soon release his 7th studio album Long Hard Road where he worked with powerhouse producer Denny Diante under new Nashville record label, Diesel Records. Wayne, a native of Arab, AL, pushes the boundaries of contemporary country with tracks including “I Need the Country, Whiskey Bent and Jail Bound” and the title track “Long Hard Road” which chronicles the lonesome tale of a man making bad decisions and working through the consequences. With more than fifteen years of touring experience, Wayne has proved himself the consummate performer with a huge following in the Southeast while gaining influence in other markets. This singer/songwriter’s traditional country style blended with an edgy rock sound will please new and old country music fans alike with Long Hard Road. His music is the soundtrack to his life: leaving no stone unturned when it comes to lyrics and his life.
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► August (104)
- ► July (109)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- Pinecastle Artists Eligible For IBMA Awards Nomina...
- TG SHEPPARD AND WAYNE MILLS “I LOVED ‘EM EVERYONE”...
- BIG AND RICH......AND HEADING UP NORTH
- CJaye LeRose's "The Porch" Music Video
- Photo Show Drifters Caravan at Sunflower June 26th...
- SARAH DARLING JOINS UP WITH DANN HUFF ON NEW MUSIC...
- BlueHighways TV and Rural Rhythm Records Promote R...
- Interview with Anne Marit of Katzenjammer
- James Morrison meldet sich mit neuem Album zurück:...
- Country Music News of the Day / Country Musik News...
- Video Interview with Steve Richard
- Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike running up bluegrass ...
- CCMA NOMINATES GREG HANNA FOR RISING STAR AWARD
- PRESTONSBURG BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL ARTIST LINE UP
- The Roys Pledge Support To Compassion Internationa...
- ▼ Jul 12 (15)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.