Wednesday, July 20, 2011
6:28 PM Christian Lamitschka No comments
Clif Doyal Resigns from AirPlay Direct and the Direct Buzz
NASHVILLE, TN (July 20, 2011) – Music industry veteran, Clif Doyal, has recently resigned from his posts as Executive VP of AirPlay Direct and Editor of the Direct Buzz, the company’s online magazine.
Doyal had worked for the global digital music delivery service since 2009, starting as the company publicist and contributing writer before advancing to the executive management team.
Doyal continues to operate the Clif Doyal Agency, an artist and label management/consulting business, and CDA Promotions-Nashville, a full-service publicity and marketing company. He currently represents independent artist Shawna Russell (and is managing partner and co-owner of her label, Way Out West Records), new Country group, LiveWire and Oklahoma’s Summer Oil Patch Festival and related brands.
Doyal is seeking experienced candidates for an in-house radio promotion staff and an in-house booking agent. Interested parties can contact him at CDAnashville@aol.com
About Clif Doyal:
Doyal is a 40-year music business veteran who began his musical career as a professional drummer before successfully pursuing various career paths in the music business as a booking agent, manager and publicist. In 1991, he moved his booking agency from Oklahoma City to Nashville where he represented the early careers of Toby Keith, Little Texas, Lonestar, Ricochet and other major label artists. Doyal currently represents management and publicity clients Shawna Russell, Way Out West Records, LiveWire and the Summer Oil Patch Festival. As a publicist, he has worked with David Allan Coe, Andy Fraser (formerly of 'Free'), The Roys, Thompson Square, Stella Parton and AirPlay Direct. As former Executive VP of AirPlay Direct, Doyal was responsible for strategic business development and media relations, and served as Editor and contributor to their online magazine, the Direct Buzz.
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► April (122)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (257)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- MORE THAN 72,000 CHRIS YOUNG FANS CONFIRM
- Clif Doyal Resigns from AirPlay Direct and the Dir...
- US / UK Blues Rock Connection
- BRENDA LEE AND JEANNIE SEELY RETURN TO HOST THE 20...
- Junior Sisk and Ramblers Choice Release New Album
- Country Music News of the Day / Country Musik News...
- Video Interview with Deborah Allen
- Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly (CD Single Review)
- The Grand Ole OPRY Boys…
- MIRIAM SPRANGER „ZWISCHEN DEN ZEILEN`“
- NATHAN STANLEY: SUMMER BLAZES HOT WITH #1
- CREATIVE AND DREAMS MUSIC NETWORK ANNOUNCES SIGNIN...
- LUCIE DIAMOND ANNOUNCED AS NEW JUDGE FOR THE UK SO...
- ▼ Jul 20 (13)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.