Thursday, July 14, 2011
9:54 PM Christian Lamitschka No comments
CHRIS YOUNG'S NEW ALBUM, NEON, IN STORES NOW
CRITICS RAVE IN EARLY REVIEWS
Nashville, TN…(July 14, 2011)…Grammy nominated Chris Young’s new album NEON hit stores this week and the album is already garnering rave reviews.
Here’s what some of the nation’s toughest critics are saying about NEON:
"An ardent, soulful baritone has helped him become one of country's most reliable hitmakers. His vocal delivery displays his affection for the music's traditions…in songs that value family wisdom, a good bar and the right woman.” ★★★
“…An expressive baritone voice; a tall, handsome stature; and a friendly, approachable personality. What makes "Neon" his best album yet are the songs about relationships, from the sweet come-on of "Lost" to the sage "Old Love Feels New." Throughout, Young comes across as a guy whose heart is as strong as his libido. The album's initial hit "Tomorrow" may end up as one his career-defining cuts.”
“From the opening note of the first single, “Tomorrow,” Chris’ rich baritone establishes him as an instantly recognizable singer. “Neon,” with its vivid imagery and neo-traditional honky-tonk feel, is George Strait-worthy material.”★★★★
“…it’s apparent that Young … is acutely aware that now is the perfect time to up the musical ante, and it appears he’s done just that. This time out, Young co-wrote seven of the album’s ten tracks with some of the best tunesmiths Nashville currently has to offer, making this his best and most ambitious album yet.” ★★★½
The jam-packed album launch week started early Tuesday morning with a performance on ABC-TV’s Good Morning America. Fans can also get an intimate behind-the-scenes look into his busy world by visiting Young’s “A Day In The Life” segment on AOL’s The Boot. YAHOO! also features stellar live performances as part of the RAM Country series.
While in the northeast, Young made appearances on Fox News and Better TV. He also entertained fans with a full band set from The Headliner in Neptune, NJ.
Tonight, Young heads south to join Jason Aldean’s sold-out My Kinda Party tour with stops in Orange Beach, AL (7/14), Tampa, FL (7/15), and West Palm Beach (7/16) with additional dates booked throughout the rest of the year. Fans can also tune in to ABC-TV’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! on July 27 to catch the singer perform songs from the recently released NEON.
NEON is produced by James Stroud and features 10 songs, including 7 that are co-penned by Young. A deluxe version of the album is available at iTunes and features two bonus tracks plus a photo gallery.
ABOUT CHRIS YOUNG: Recently nominated for his first GRAMMY® Award for Best Male Country Vocal Performance with his hit, “Gettin’ You Home,” Young is currently out on the road with Jason Aldean on his sold out My Kinda Party Tour. With his rich, warm baritone and penchant for writing relatable, slice-of-life songs, Young has emerged as a fan-favorite with three consecutive #1s at radio. "Tomorrow," the GOLD single from the brand new album NEON, is currently Top 5 and screaming up the country charts. For tour dates and all the latest information on Chris Young, visit www.chrisyoungcountry.com and follow him on Twitter @ChrisYoungMusic.
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► December (81)
- ► November (129)
- ► October (134)
- ► September (43)
- ► August (104)
- ► July (109)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- RECKLESS KELLY RETURN WITH ‘GOOD LUCK & TRUE LOVE...
- New album by RODNEY DILLARD & The Dillard Band
- CHRIS YOUNG'S NEW ALBUM, NEON, IN STORES NOW
- Blue Moon Rising topping radio charts and gearing ...
- DJ Miller’s “Between Sundays” Video World-Premiere...
- 14.07.2011: CD Veröffentlichung / News / TV Hinwei...
- Steel Guitar News
- THE 17TH ANNUAL INSPIRATIONAL COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS...
- CASCADA-Sängerin Natalie Horler: Oben ohne auf dem...
- Country Music News of the Day / Country Musik News...
- Video Interview with Adam Craig Band
- Valerie Smith - Blame It On The Bluegrass (CD Revi...
- Michael Martin Murphey Signs With Skyline Music
- ▼ Jul 14 (13)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.