Friday, June 3, 2011
7:33 AM Christian Lamitschka No comments
Song Marks Country Band’s Second Radio Release Since Issuing Debut US Single “Tater Fed” in May
NASHVILLE, TN (June 2, 2011) – Hot new Country band, LiveWire, is not wasting any time in establishing themselves in the global music marketplace with the release of their first European single, “Heart Burn.” The song is featured on the June edition of Hotdisc (Hotdisc #150), along with new releases from Toby Keith and Joe Nichols.
“Heart Burn” is the second radio single released by LiveWire in the past month. Their debut, “Tater Fed,” was released to the US market in early May.
“Heart Burn” was written by group lead singer, Andy Eutsler. The mid-tempo track is propelled by a driving Beatle-esque musical hookline which provides the perfect setup for Eutsler’s confident and passionate vocals.
“Heart Burn” and “Tater Fed” are from LiveWire’s forthcoming self-titled debut EP, slated for widespread release in June, and co-produced in Nashville by engineer / producer, Bart Pursley (Gretchen Wilson/Big & Rich), Bobby DeGonia and Justin Woods.
LiveWire’s unique Ozark Mountain firebrand sound has been described as “Rascal Flatts with a stronger Country edge.” The group features lead guitarist Bobby DeGonia, lead singer/acoustic guitarist Eutsler, drummer Adam Hagerman, fiddle player Cory Shultz, and rhythm guitarist Danny Bell. LiveWire has been performing around the four-state area of MO, AR, KS and OK for over a decade and is one of the top-draw acts on the regional casino and club circuit in their region. Along the way, their homegrown talent has taken them across America and to the hallowed stage of the Grand Ol’ Opry in Nashville as a finalist in the 2009 Colgate Country Showdown.
Radio programmers can download a broadcast quality copy of “Heart Burn” and “Tater Fed” at www.AirPlayDirect.com/livewireband.
For information about LiveWire on Hotdisc, go to http://www.hotdisc.net/news.htm
LiveWire has been bringing crowds to their feet for over a decade. In its earliest incarnation in the mid-90s, LiveWire was performing weekends at VFWs and local clubs around Southwestern Missouri and Northeastern Oklahoma. The group underwent various personnel changes before founder and lead guitarist Bobby DeGonia joined with lead vocalist Andy Eutsler, drummer Adam Hagerman, fiddle player Cory Shultz, and rhythm guitarist Danny Bell to complete the lineup. Originally a Western swing band, with the addition of each new band member’s diverse musical experiences, LiveWire expanded their focus to include a vast repertoire of whatever was popular on the radio dial at the time. That commercial appeal made the band a hot commodity.
Soon, the lure of the open road called and LiveWire began traveling from coast-to-coast, performing in club venues in almost every state across America. Building on their reputation as a top-shelf live act, they began opening for a “Who’s Who’ of Country music and had the opportunity to appear in front of a national television audience as finalists in the Colgate Country Showdown, where they performed on the hallowed stage of the Ryman Auditorium, in Nashville. They also tapped into the natural songwriting talents of Eutsler and Bell, and began to express the true artistry that it takes to build a successful career in music.
Edgy, honest and passionate, LiveWire’s unique sound is perfectly captured on their self-titled national debut EP, co-produced in Nashville by engineer/producer, Bart Pursley (Gretchen Wilson/Big & Rich), DeGonia and Justin Woods. Their original songs are infused with the kind of lyrical honesty and expert musicianship that can only be forged through years of shared personal experiences and hardships. Blending elements of working man’s Country and rootsy Southern Rock, themes of the common man resound in their Ozark Mountain firebrand music. It’s about real life: good times, hard times, poverty, love, loss, family, spirituality, death and redemption.
For more information about LiveWire, go to: http://www.livewirecountry.com/
Posted in: Country Music News
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► February (76)
- ► January (118)
- ► December (112)
- ► November (129)
- ► October (134)
- ► September (43)
- ► August (104)
- ► July (109)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- ► January (231)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- ► July (248)
- Country Music News of the Day / Country Musik News...
- Interview with Trav
- MUSKOGEE, OKLAHOMA RESIDENTS, CRYSTAL RIVER,TO BE ...
- MADISON, WISC. ACT, KG & THE RANGER,TO BE INDUCTED...
- JO DEE MESSINA’S 13th ANNUAL FAN CLUB PARTY
- DIERKS BENTLEY DRAWS OVER 50,000 MUSIC FANS
- Song Marks Country Band’s Second Radio Release Sin...
- Steel Guitar News
- COUNTRY DUO ALLAN & ASHCRAFT RELEASE NEW SINGLE “C...
- CHUCK DAY: “I’LL STAND UP AND SAY SO”
- Grasstowne kicks off the summer with a HOT new alb...
- R.O.P.E. Proudly Present An Historic Event
- Suzy Bogguss Turns Childhood Memories into Modern ...
- CRYSTAL WILLIAMS JOINS REPUBLIC NASHVILLE
- LEE BRICE SET TO JOIN LUKE BRYAN FOR 2011 “CMT ON ...
- ▼ Jun 03 (15)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.